• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Day Tomorrow then Going to Disney World Yeah Let's Fucking Go BABAY Get Fucked UPPPP !!!!

Wife’s inner backwoods trash came out in a hard way tonight and she got a hankering for some livermush so I fried that shit up and put it on toasted white bread with Mayo and the last of the garden tomatoes. I may have a heart attack but it was worth it.

In the little town in Orangeburg County, SC where I spent part of my childhood, they mixed it with rice and red pepper instead of cornmeal, stuffed it in sausage casings and called it "puddin."

In the little town in Orangeburg County, SC where I spent part of my childhood, they mixed it with rice and red pepper instead of cornmeal, stuffed it in sausage casings and called it "puddin."

I was unaware you could country it up any more but this sounds delicious.

I’m also paying for eating it this morning. Squats at the gym are about to be an adventure.

Is Blink-182 kick ass or am I just a victim of nostalgia this morning?

Something cracks me up about the idea of going to other teams’ message boards has dwindled over the years except for our man jamesda3. He’s our representative. He’s not the hero we need but is the one we deserve.

Something cracks me up about the idea of going to other teams’ message boards has dwindled over the years except for our man jamesda3. He’s our representative. He’s not the hero we need but is the one we deserve.

He’s very worried that some of their fans are predicting a win. Could spell doom for Our Deacs.

Half Day Tomorrow then Going to Disney World Yeah Let's Fucking Go BABAY Get Fucked UPPPP !!!!

This post makes me so happy I haven’t made a baby.

I got a half day tomorrow then catching a flight to Vegas with the boys for the Fury Wilder fight.

Santa Fe is great but i feel like it would get super small. When my daughter was 2 mo old we went there for a conference and i spent a few days just walking around the 'main' part of town with a stroller and you can see it all in about 48 hours.

4oyyl4syqxr71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back