• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many questions, but here are 2: why the spikes on the roof if you're not worried about real birds landing on it, and what's the stick on the back for?

apparently Santa Fe real estate blew the fuck up on account of rich people buying places in the new remote work world

so many questions, but here are 2: why the spikes on the roof if you're not worried about real birds landing on it, and what's the stick on the back for?

spikes: to keep the drones off; stick: to knock them off if needed

spikes: to keep the drones off; stick: to knock them off if needed

seems like if that's a common occurrence then there should be some kind of stick holder and not duct tape, but I don't drive a conspiracy theory van

I like how he can spell properly the difficult word "indistinguishable" but not "thim" or "threw"

attachment-Birds-Arent-Real-2.jpg

i just wonder where the government's subcontracted 'fake bird shit' factories are and when/how/how often each bird is reloaded

i just wonder where the government's subcontracted 'fake bird shit' factories are and when/how/how often each bird is reloaded

yeah probably easier to swallow the theory if some of the birds are real imo

this does explain why pigeons appear to be so fucking stupid

I do remember seeing some old History Channel show like Top 10 Most Ridiculous Weapons from WWII and one was a bomb that would be guided by pigeons who would peck at some thing inside the bomb to steer it (propel it?) or something

I'm guessing the 1959 date for killing birds had its origin in Mao's Great Leap Forward and the Four Pests Campaign, because that was definitely something the US would want to copy.

CREAM / Chessboxin one of the greatest singles of all time -- one two punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back