• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT Redux: Must be my future, sex, love, sounds.....

Our neighborhood just added pickle ball lines to one of the tennis courts. My choice of converting one to basketball did not get picked up.

https://imgur.com/a/YVk6SGu

My scouts wrote cards to their heroes last night. This one is my favorite. I assume that it's a finger. I'm not sure why it has a butt, or why it's wearing a scarf. Anyone have any ideas?

ZwAGHIC.png

Really bummed I missed this convo. I've held birds in my hand and felt their panicked beating hearts, they are real.

This whole thing would way more buyable if they just focused on invasive birds. "Pigeons and Starlings aren't real, but are drones invented by the government to spy on us." I could believe that.

Self replicating drones would be pretty impressive and dangerous tech though.

Really bummed I missed this convo. I've held birds in my hand and felt their panicked beating hearts, they are real.

This whole thing would way more buyable if they just focused on invasive birds. "Pigeons and Starlings aren't real, but are drones invented by the government to spy on us." I could believe that.

are you sure its not the cpu in them that you are feeling

Yep, Juice and I are known pickleball enthusiasts. A lot easier and more fun than tennis, IMHO.

I still play a lot of tennis too and I disagree that pickleball is more fun as a game, but a lot easier to find people of equal skill level and play with buddies so maybe more fun socially

Last edited:
I still play a lot of tennis too and I disagree that pickleball is more fun as a game, but a lot easier to find people of equal skill level and play with buddies so maybe more fun socially

Ease of play and accessibility to a wide range of skill levels definitely seems like the biggest factor in driving popularity.

Why would the government let 9 bird species go extinct just last week?

I really like that your first point was the need to immediately refute that birds aren't real. Like, with evidence and stuff.

It would really piss me off if I spent all that time and effort in grad school learning complicated statistics, like N-mixture modeling, mark-recapture modeling, integrated population modeling, to improve abundance and survival estimates for birds, when they were government drone the whole damn time. It'd be nice if the bird drone program people wound share with us the true known abundances so that we could validate our models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back