• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Redux: Comedy has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the phone with an IRS employee this week and he goes, “Just so you know I’ll be off starting Tuesday through the holiday weekend and back next Tuesday.”

Had no idea what the guy was talking about. What holiday?

Juneteenth is a market holiday starting next year, I believe.

For me, this is the long stretch between Labor Day and Thanksgiving with no market holidays.

my company was formerly called The Social Justice Foundation before its current name so it is what it is, now primarily a social sciences/humanities publisher

my sister in law and her husband are paying for pickleball lessons. <shakes head in disbelief/confusion>

my new employee does that thing where she walks to my office to tell me she emailed me something

For me, this is the long stretch between Labor Day and Thanksgiving with no market holidays.

Thoughts & prayers

yeah just roll for initiative because it's time to throw down

You guys, I completed my ethics training and passed the final quiz with FLYING colors!

started watching Evil on paramount + and it's dumb but fun

I've just watched a few clips and I will try to sit through the whole thing, but is Chapelle just an unfunny Ricky Gervais now, complaining about cancel culture and mocking trans people?

did y'all watch "Dark?"

I watched the first season and liked it but by the time season 2 rolled around I realized I had forgotten all the plot intricacies and would have to pretty much rewatch s1 start to finish to be able to follow s2

might go back and watch all three seasons in a row someday

I was on the phone with an IRS employee this week and he goes, “Just so you know I’ll be off starting Tuesday through the holiday weekend and back next Tuesday.”

Had no idea what the guy was talking about. What holiday?

we have an appeals conference next week with a lady in louisville as our officer. One of my partners was in a session with her on zoom this week and sent me a screenshot of her literally sleeping during the conference. impressive.

my long stretch is from 1/15-10/15 apparently. this year has sucked. Fortunately i have 3 weeks of vacation between now and year end....assuming my passport gets renewed before i leave.

I've just watched a few clips and I will try to sit through the whole thing, but is Chapelle just an unfunny Ricky Gervais now, complaining about cancel culture and mocking trans people?

he's a lot funnier than ricky gervais but it's the exact same trajectory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back