• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted at 2:30pm Pacific time. Must have had a false dawn and got hit hard after lunch. RIP RIP. Tomorrow is gonna suck too.

What u drink?

I had the hardest day of work in the past decade for me. Solid 16 hour day, then just crushed 2 bottles of wine in celebration when done

Wordle 208 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 208 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got myself in the same situation as you, and I have no clue how you even had that many guesses. I guess I had the benefit of more eliminated letters from my first couple of guesses maybe.

On hard mode I could only think of a two words that fit. One used a single eliminated letter but would have given me enough signal to probably easily get it (in retrospect)... but after 15 minutes of staring I finally got the actual word lol.

My words were (highlight to see, not sure how to do spoilers)

AXIOM
AFTER
ASKED
ANGEL
ACHED (D was eliminated, but I needed to eliminate other letters)
(answer)

I've been starting with word containing at least one "rare" letter for this reason-it's easier to insert a N or H in a word on hard mode than it is to insert a J, for example. I started with XYLYL once just to see how bad it would screw me-(that was anther 6-guess session).

Hmm…on the website where I play it only accepts actual words…?

My point was that you can easily edit what it's given you after the fact. It's just copy-paste unicode chars

Wordle 208 6/6

🟩🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩

I had the hardest day of work in the past decade for me. Solid 16 hour day, then just crushed 2 bottles of wine in celebration when done

Dang. All it took was 2 bottles of wine. Getting old sucks. Congrats on the work being done! (I hope?)

My words were (highlight to see, not sure how to do spoilers)

I've been starting with word containing at least one "rare" letter for this reason-it's easier to insert a N or H in a word on hard mode than it is to insert a J, for example. I started with XYLYL once just to see how bad it would screw me-(that was anther 6-guess session).

Ahhh. Very illuminating. Thanks for sharing. I think the reason this game has taken off is because it's so fun to see how other people's brains work.

My point was that you can easily edit what it's given you after the fact. It's just copy-paste unicode chars

a ridiculous lie







I can. Just said you oversold it. No harm no foul.

sure sure, i like francis & find his joy in something as simple as trains infectious & it is cool to see a big time celebrity hanging with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back