• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure sure, i like francis & find his joy in something as simple as trains infectious & it is cool to see a big time celebrity hanging with him
But also I don't know who either of those people are, what's going on in the video, or how to use Instagram.

You're making a lot of assumptions, buddy!

i mean you gotta know who joe jonas is right? at least the name?

francis isn't anybody of note, just some guy on tiktok/instagram that train spots. his camera angles make me laugh at the least

I just realized that was Joe Jonas. I thought it was fantastic even before that knowledge

I could get a lot more work done around the house if my 3yo stopped turning me into a chicken.

I could get a lot more work done around the house if my 3yo stopped turning me into a chicken.

My champion wife is having to work from home the next 2 weeks with our 3.5 yo. Disney+ making it possible

In the Word Master (archived Wordle) game, my record streak is 24. Just pulled AIOLI out of my ass at lunch and gave a solid first pump at my desk. What a loser I am.

But you can't feel it for the first time, a second time
You can't feel it for the first time, a second time
I can't go back to who I was before I met you
I can't undo what I've done, I wouldn't want to
I wouldn't want to, I wouldn't want to

In the Word Master (archived Wordle) game, my record streak is 24. Just pulled AIOLI out of my ass at lunch and gave a solid first pump at my desk. What a loser I am.

is word master the wordle archive or just a copy-cat with no one-per-day limitation?

this me rn

Me too. Just built a house with the 4yo for her tiny little hatchimal figurines that are constantly lost, found by me in agonizing whole house searches, then instantly lost again.

Me too. Just built a house with the 4yo for her tiny little hatchimal figurines that are constantly lost, found by me in agonizing whole house searches, then instantly lost again.

my saving grace is that he still takes 3-hour midday naps, which thankfully is when most of my meetings have been this week. that and Mickey Roadster Racers, you the real MVP.

and we just finished his playroom last week, so the timing is perfect. but now he has plenty of toys to get lost under the couch up there. need to get something to block stuff from going underneath it.

i mean you gotta know who joe jonas is right? at least the name?

francis isn't anybody of note, just some guy on tiktok/instagram that train spots. his camera angles make me laugh at the least
He's one of the Jonas brothers? They are singers originally from the Disney channel?

Can't tell you anything more than that. And I only understood it was him after you said it and I returned to the Instagram and saw the username.

I love enthusiasm and trains are pretty sweet. But without context I had no idea wtf that was. The camera stuff was wild and the train wasn't even really in the video

But I'm also (quickly becoming) an old and appreciate the youth bringing culture to my attention

But also I suspect the culture of videos like that are for the enjoyment of FOLLOWERS and not random, one-time participants

My point was that you can easily edit what it's given you after the fact. It's just copy-paste unicode chars

Wordle 208 6/6

🟩🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩

Hmm…ok…

I just assumed he was finding the answer for the day on the internet (easy) and then figuring out words to fit a pattern…which would be more fun, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back