• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t you about the same age as Joe Jonas?

He's one of the Jonas brothers? They are singers originally from the Disney channel?

Can't tell you anything more than that. And I only understood it was him after you said it and I returned to the Instagram and saw the username.

I love enthusiasm and trains are pretty sweet. But without context I had no idea wtf that was. The camera stuff was wild and the train wasn't even really in the video

But I'm also (quickly becoming) an old and appreciate the youth bringing culture to my attention

Bro, Nick Jonas has some legit bangers. This is one of my top 5 jogging songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yw04QD1LaB0

Got lucky here.

Wordle 208 4/6

🟨
🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absurdle: https://qntm.org/wordle

The mechanics of Absurdle are identical to Wordle, or as close as I can make them. Among other things, they use the same word lists. (There are actually two word lists in Wordle: one is a list of 2,315 words which can appear as answers, and the other is a list of 10,657 rather more obscure words which are allowed as guesses but will never appear as answers.) The major difference is behind the scenes.

Wordle picks a single secret word at the beginning of the game, and then you have to guess it. Absurdle gives the impression of picking a single secret word, but instead what it actually does is consider the entire list of all possible secret words which conform to your guesses so far. Each time you guess, Absurdle prunes its internal list as little as possible, attempting to intentionally prolong the game as much as possible.

wordle - you can figure out in 5 seconds

absurdle - who the fuck is going to read all of that

I ordered a new floor lamp that was supposed to be delivered today & it wasn’t & I am sad now. Is this what adulting is? When you get excited over a new lamp?

Absurdle: https://qntm.org/wordle

The mechanics of Absurdle are identical to Wordle, or as close as I can make them. Among other things, they use the same word lists. (There are actually two word lists in Wordle: one is a list of 2,315 words which can appear as answers, and the other is a list of 10,657 rather more obscure words which are allowed as guesses but will never appear as answers.) The major difference is behind the scenes.

Wordle picks a single secret word at the beginning of the game, and then you have to guess it. Absurdle gives the impression of picking a single secret word, but instead what it actually does is consider the entire list of all possible secret words which conform to your guesses so far. Each time you guess, Absurdle prunes its internal list as little as possible, attempting to intentionally prolong the game as much as possible.

Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜


ARGON
TULIP
LIVED
FLICK
CHILL
ICILY

Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BONER
LIFTS
DUMPY
JAZZY
WACKY
GAWKY

Last edited:
I ordered a new floor lamp that was supposed to be delivered today & it wasn’t & I am sad now. Is this what adulting is? When you get excited over a new lamp?
Tell me about this lamp. I'm in the market (and excited to discuss)

what grad school does to a mfer

So now we’re going to be talking about this YB lamp for the next few weeks.

I found a picture of YoungBuck
b5090ea19f1e0d53d83b018f0e7a57e2.jpg

just finished TEACHIN and wanna give a big ole fuck u to ZoomclassLife

thank you to the 6 students who turned their videos on

Three students I taught yesterday tested positive today, including one bro who couldn't keep his mask over his nose and was sitting like three feet from me for an hour.

Only have two others out for covid so far, though they were both infected before classes stated...expecting this next week to be a clusterfuck

just finished TEACHIN and wanna give a big ole fuck u to ZoomclassLife

thank you to the 6 students who turned their videos on
Require them to turn their videos on. Zoom offers plenty of features to address problems of inequity and accessibility goes both ways. You shouldn't have to teach to a bunch of black boxes.

I basically have a talk on this I give to all the #nervous teachers out there

Exceptions for students with bad internet, calling in from their cars, etc.

Just quit working and turned on EPISODE SEVEN. Will report back if mako was right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back