• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my 4 year old wants to do is talk about death. I think he would revel in the death of one of the pets.

its a real gut punch when you when you hear a voice from the 3rd row "Dad, you're gonna die soon"

Today my daughter asked what the word Hell meant. My wife launched into a long explanation.

Daughter says “so….it’s prison….when you’re dead”

My super old fitibit is on its last legs and I need to track steps for insurance purposes. Was just going to get a new fitbit. Are apple watches worth the extra cash?

Today my daughter asked what the word Hell meant. My wife launched into a long explanation.

Daughter says “so….it’s prison….when you’re dead”

xTJQC2N.png

there needs to be some kind of extended taco where you get the same volume of food, but by extending the shell lengthwise, you're able to use the same amount of ingredients but get some of everything in each bite. as it stands now, 1/3 of your taco bites are just toppings unless you have some huge maw that i don't

This is a good way to look at it. I guess I took for granted that mako's mom is an extended taco trailblazer.

and follow up has anyone ever gotten a tattoo in dc and know a good place? in philly this was not an issue.

what % of this board has a tattoo? o/u 15%

Over 15% but not much over. I have 2, right shoulder and left ribs. I actually got my rib one done in Adams Morgan. I was pretty happy with it.

My super old fitibit is on its last legs and I need to track steps for insurance purposes. Was just going to get a new fitbit. Are apple watches worth the extra cash?

Apple watches are only addicting once you get them. If you are happy with the fitbit keep it

My son just kept repeating “I’m dying” over and over and over last night. I think he meant it in the “that’s so funny way”.

Of course as a philosophy major my thought was “We all are, son.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back