• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 15% but not much over. I have 2, right shoulder and left ribs. I actually got my rib one done in Adams Morgan. I was pretty happy with it.

Apple watches are only addicting once you get them. If you are happy with the fitbit keep it

is it the one at 4:35 in this video

what % of this board has a tattoo? o/u 15%

I've got two. One is of an American Oystercatcher.

Edit: I got one done in Raleigh in 2004 and one in Columbia Missouri in 2006, so I'm no help on where to go in DC.

Don't have any ink, but I'd get some ink. Never wanted one when I was younger, but the older I get the more "ahh fuck it" I get.

There was a 3+ foot bird sitting on my koi pond yesterday afternoon. I tip toed up to the window to snap a pic and it flew away. I've had some large birds out there killing my fish, but this one was by far the largest bird I've ever seen close up. I know nothing about birds so Idk what kind it was.

There was a 3+ foot bird sitting on my koi pond yesterday afternoon. I tip toed up to the window to snap a pic and it flew away. I've had some large birds out there killing my fish, but this one was by far the largest bird I've ever seen close up. I know nothing about birds so Idk what kind it was.

I want to hear more about your koi pond.

Pretty irresponsible of Bridget Fonda to stay fat during a pandemic. She must not know about the comorbidity thing.

How is it 2022 and Finish has not figured out a way to bottle its Jet Dry in a way that does not lead to squirting Jet Dry all over the fucking place?

I want to hear more about your koi pond.

About 500 gallons with waterfall. Was existing when I bought the house. I buy like $100 a year of koi and $90 worth of them are killed by predators each year. Currently has a solid goldfish population with 2 butterfly koi.

i will not be a sucker being scammed by BIG RINSE DRY in cahoots with the mainstream media

Actually, haven't checked pond since I saw the dinosaur bird yesterday, so maybe it killed off the last of the koi.

About 500 gallons with waterfall. Was existing when I bought the house. I buy like $100 a year of koi and $90 worth of them are killed by predators each year. Currently has a solid goldfish population with 2 butterfly koi.

How big are the goldfish? I’m always shocked when I see what they’re actually supposed to grow to when not kept in a tiny bowl.

That’s awesome. Do you have to do anything to the water? Any other fish you’ve thought about putting in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back