• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want I can buy a whole belly, smoke it, then freeze it and slice it without curing. Not sure how chewy it'll be, but we can try slicing it thin.

That sounds like it could work. I've seen some recipes for twice baked pork belly that come out with a bacon texture.

Let me know where to buy the pork bellies from. 😁

Yeah I'm not sure it's possible but I would be cooking it quickly.

Having to live with a low sodium diet due to some heart stuff, and giving up bacon is a tough ask lol.
Damn dude, getting old sucks. Take care of yourself

I'm doing way better now. Just having to make lifestyle changes so I can stick around another 40 years. Definitely got the shit scared out of me earlier this month.

Chilling solo dad duty tonight listening to Pavement records. About to make dinner just us, dudes being dudes.

I've been getting them from Costco for like $4/lb.

Same here. I have smoked three entire pork bellies in the last couple of months. I show up with it and it disappears immediately. It’s a great appetizer. Cutting off the rind is kind of a bitch, but it’s worth it. I have been wanting to buy a meat slicer for a long time, but I don’t think my wife would appreciate another kitchen accessory.

Same here. I have smoked three entire pork bellies in the last couple of months. I show up with it and it disappears immediately. It’s a great appetizer. Cutting off the rind is kind of a bitch, but it’s worth it. I have been wanting to buy a meat slicer for a long time, but I don’t think my wife would appreciate another kitchen accessory.

Get it in Carolina Blue.

unfortunately those are the fats/oils that make FP coffee taste better so

I’m out on eBay looking at vintage Panthers jerseys. Was hoping for a Testaverde but no luck. I have found a few Collins, a Ken Foster, and multiple Clausens.

i also drink a lot of coffee so that played a role in me saying fuck it probs best to go without mass consuming the bad stuff

if yr just like splitting a FP a day then you're probably good

Oh, just found a Frank Reich, but it’s pricey at $47.99 obo.

I just told my wife what I’m doing and mentioned a couple of players’ names and she told me not to get another white guy. BTW, I’m rocking the Thomas Davis Jersey and she’s got Kuechly, my daughter has CMC, and my son has Horn. She has no right to tell me what jersey to wear as she would not understand football at all without me.

Sean Gilbert is apparently still alive based on a quick Google search. Reggie White and Kevin Greene are dead.

I have a Deangelo Williams jersey in my closet. You can have it for 46.99.

Whatever happened to him? He was decent in Pittsburgh but totally a donk online about the Panthers cutting him. Stew is still all in on the Panthersl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back