• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - see post #1 in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE, you wouldn’t BELIEVE just how much I don’t know about Star Wars, despite being a third grader when the OG Star Wars movie came out !!

I wouldn’t throw real cashmere anything in the dryer. Aren’t they cashmere ?

I wouldn’t throw real cashmere anything in the dryer. Aren’t they cashmere ?

The 1.0's are 20% cashmere. I've since bought some 100% cashmere ones, prefer the 20% style. But the 100% ones I got were from quince already have some significant shrinkage even without putting in the dryer. Wearing the 100% jcrew style for the first time today, good so far, hoping these don't shrink too.

Lying around in cashmere has been the only thing about not leaving the house in the past month from Omicron somewhat bearable.

I’ve never worn anything cashmere below the waist. I’m a cashmere sweater puppy guy though.

You millennials are kinky as fuck.

I just saw a SUBWAY 15% off commercial in this Rise of Skywalker movie and it was pretty persuasive.

So Rey is the daughter of the son of the Emperor. Who’s her daddy again ?

So Rey is the daughter of the son of the Emperor. Who’s her daddy again ?

Those are movies that I know they aren't great, but if they're on TV I'll put them on every damn time

DUDE, you wouldn’t BELIEVE just how much I don’t know about Star Wars, despite being a third grader when the OG Star Wars movie came out !!

I didn’t know how much I didn’t know about Star Wars until I heard RSF talking about the philosophy and music of it one day - wild shit. I like watching the movies and tv shows, but I’ve never been one of those people who absorbs all the deep lore of a sci-fi/fantasy story. Now that I’m thinking about it, RSF has kinda got that autist Rain
Man type brain where every thing he becomes interested in he becomes super deeply knowledgeable about it without showing much effort. It’s actually impressive.

Yeah I'm not sure it's possible but I would be cooking it quickly.

Having to live with a low sodium diet due to some heart stuff, and giving up bacon is a tough ask lol.

Giving up bacon was the hardest part of becoming a vegetarian. I have searched and searched for alternatives and adequate substitutes, but none exist.

Visiting the inlaws and played basketball after the Wake loss. How late is too late to play basketball in the ‘burbs? Because some neighbor was pissed.

Giving up bacon was the hardest part of becoming a vegetarian. I have searched and searched for alternatives and adequate substitutes, but none exist.

I’ve actually had some really good carrot bacon that I made with soy sauce and liquid smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back