• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you pay a lawyer? As an attorney I could draft something up myself, problem is my wife is a better attorney and she'd redline the shit out of it and include complex loopholes.
Relationship contracts between husbands and wives are generally non-binding, because marriage is a special relationship that isn't based on a commercial transaction. Your wife probably knows this though.

Relationship contracts between husbands and wives are generally non-binding, because marriage is a special relationship that isn't based on a commercial transaction. Your wife probably knows this though.
Isn't marriage a relationship contract ?

his mom, on the other hand.....

giphy.gif

I went to the pre surgery appointment for a vasectomy about 10 years ago and never got around to scheduling it. We (wife) had to go through fertility treatments to have kids so it's not like she's going to get pregnant. Every time I mention maybe I should get one she asks if I'm planning to rawdog cheat on her, so I don't really bring it up.
"Not rawdog babe. These hoodrats are drrty."

Had a friend who's 10 year old was using Rawdog in youth basketball trash talking. He'd score and tell the kid guarding him he just rawdogged him.

He told his son to not say that and never told the kid why

My wife knows our relationship is purely a transactional arrangement binding the two most powerful houses in Westernsuburbios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back