• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been putting Trader Joe’s pickled jalapeños instead of relish in my tuna and I use mustard instead is mayo

p good!

you ever notice how the dudes that can really jump in the nba have super skinny calves?

like look at ja mrorant or derrick jones jr

My calves are really sculpted they're just small. And my resting heart rate is in the low 50s.

you ever notice how the dudes that can really jump in the nba have super skinny calves?

like look at ja mrorant or derrick jones jr
Quick twitch musculature - the muscles, bones, and ligaments act like a whip. Sprinters don’t have big jacked calves, baseball pitchers don’t have huge shoulders and arms.

Quick twitch musculature - the muscles and bones act like a whip. Sprinters don’t have big jacked calves, baseball pitchers don’t have huge shoulders and arms.
we’ll I have skinny calves and can’t jump over a pool noodle — what gives??

I did high jump in hs, would whoop any of y’all in a 100m dash, and I got skinny ass legs

I don't understand why you can pack mass on your quads but not on your calves and because of this I look crazy disproportionate.

DIV can't stop winning
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back