• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did high jump in hs, would whoop any of y’all in a 100m dash, and I got skinny ass legs
many athletic abilities are rooted in genetics, and are just enhanced and refined with training. For instance, you can’t teach height, but you really can’t reach speed either. Just look at the upcoming NFL draft - there are hundreds of very similar athletes with nearly identical physical profiles and training regimens, yet a small handful of them are going to run a 4.3 40, while the vast majority will run 4.6

I have tree trunks for legs after playing football and rugby. It makes finding pants a huge pain in the ass. Pants that fit my waist won’t get past my mid thigh.

Last night I could barely walk because of something I did to my back at the gym.

Also, I kind of hate myself because I was doing calf raises yesterday morning and thought of this place.

I had a small group of friends as well and then I got another after I studied abroad which was p cool
Social life at Wake in the late 90's was challenging for Freshman and Sophomores if you weren't Greek. But we created our own little social scene by second semester sophomore year. We started 40's night every Wednesday which grew to be a huge party by our last semester. There was also a group of Hippies that hung out at 521 polo road, and we'd play music every weekend. By the time I graduated we were having lots of fun.

y'all can beat me at beer pong but not at slap cup

Townie would smoke me, I just wanna see how badly. I think I could take him in ping pong though. And maybe a pull-up contest.

i wasn't greek but still went to a handful of greek parties -- they were generally pretty open to whomever

Social life at Wake in the late 90's was challenging for Freshman and Sophomores if you weren't Greek. But we created our own little social scene by second semester sophomore year. We started 40's night every Wednesday which grew to be a huge party by our last semester. There was also a group of Hippies that hung out at 521 polo road, and we'd play music every weekend. By the time I graduated we were having lots of fun.
nice. my best friend at Wake was literally the first person I met on my freshman hall. his room was next door to mine and he came by to introduce himself after my parents left. then we were roommates for the next 3 years and I was his best man. my now wife and I hooked up at their wedding which started our relationship. she was a bridesmaid and had introduced my friend and his now wife for a blind date to Shag on the Mag.

I have tree trunks for legs after playing football and rugby. It makes finding pants a huge pain in the ass. Pants that fit my waist won’t get past my mid thigh.

Last night I could barely walk because of something I did to my back at the gym.

Also, I kind of hate myself because I was doing calf raises yesterday morning and thought of this place.
Prop or lock?

As much as I enjoy watching rugby and made good friends playing, that is one sport I will not push my boys into. American rugby is so dangerous because everyone tackles like they are still playing football.

the BBC archive youtube channel fuccin slaps my god

Townie would smoke me, I just wanna see how badly. I think I could take him in ping pong though. And maybe a pull-up contest.
I used to think I was good at table tennis and foosball but the 2009/cookout twins crush me at those.

Lol at pull-ups, I can maybe do 5? I don’t work out.

this is how memes die not with a bang but with a whimper

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm fucking lights out at beer pong. Love me some slap cup, but not as good at that one.

Prop or lock?

As much as I enjoy watching rugby and made good friends playing, that is one sport I will not push my boys into. American rugby is so dangerous because everyone tackles like they are still playing football.

I played both.

My dad played rugby in college and after as well. We both had similar “Can’t show up to the office with a black eye” moments that stopped us.

alexa is april really the cruelest month

Last time I got chat thread challenged I beat palma in beer pong and then skunked him in cornhole

Palma is, however, insanely good at pinball.

To be fair I was winning in cornhole like 15-2 then y’all were like we’re not playing first to 21 we’re playing you need to hit 21 exactly with your last throw not being a prime number or some nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back