• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he even scored the first game. Wasn’t even hitting the board, complaining about how far apart they were.

To be fair to him, he seemed very hungover, and he was absolutely ripping through heaters, looking like a Guy Ritchie villain in his eurotrash track suit.

My recollection had us playing first on deacfreak’s boards at the start where I had the big lead to start then kept resetting to 15. It was on cookouts boards where I was complaining about length (and getting smoked regardless of rules )

1680792126348.png
1680792195762.png

i like how both websites really play up the MORE THAN A DRIVING RANGE angle

I played both.

My dad played rugby in college and after as well. We both had similar “Can’t show up to the office with a black eye” moments that stopped us.
I also got into rugby because my dad played. Apparently he was pretty good. Last summer I was talking to one of his old teammates and the guy told me a story about how my dad was invited to play with the US team for a summer while they traveled around the UK, but my mom wouldn't let him go, because she had my brother and was pregnant with me.

or is there a secret third interactive driving range that exceeds either
I'm now going to name fake interactive driving ranges

Glory's Hole In One
Back That Ace Up
Morningwood's
Fringe Benefits
Big Daddy's Long Strokin'
GET IN THE HOLE

Last edited:
as the pictures/clips circulate, it's clear like both the billboards on those sites are like 65% shots of alcohol

Yeah wait a sec I thought on clouds were the official shoe of the middle age nonexerciser. Leave my hokas alone.

oh DRIVE SHACK's the ones who put in the ADULT putt-putt course in Pittsburgh earlier this year

1680792621083.png

this ain't your grandma's putt-putt course!

Have the Masters up on one monitor and the other two are for "work", but I'm only kidding myself because I'm not getting shit done today or tomorrow

when you watch golf on tv, what are you watching?

swing technique?

My recollection had us playing first on deacfreak’s boards at the start where I had the big lead to start then kept resetting to 15. It was on cookouts boards where I was complaining about length (and getting smoked regardless of rules )
Think you’re mixing things up here. Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure DF07 had to watch us play a truly painful game of beer pong (it was a little windy out), and then we went straight to the Team Friendship tailgate, and then you left tail between your legs to go hang with Apetit.

I’m not sure what I would beat any of you at. I’m good at a decent number of things but not outstanding at any.

#mosthumblehere

when you watch golf on tv, what are you watching?

swing technique?
How these guys approach the course and the types of shots they can hit. I play to a high single digit hc, so I'm not very good. A good high school golfer would kick my teeth in. Most of the courses the pros play someone at my skill level is just thinking keep the ball in the fairway and hit the center of the green if you have a shot at it. The pros are so good they might as well be playing a totally different game than me, so that's kind of what I'm watching if that makes any sense.

Maybe it’s just me, does anybody else bounce the beanbag before they toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back