• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I was winning in cornhole like 15-2 then y’all were like we’re not playing first to 21 we’re playing you need to hit 21 exactly with your last throw not being a prime number or some nonsense
Also you were never up 15-2 lol that is patently false

Damn of course I get an email from Wake about an event they are doing at Drive Shack with Forbes and Gebbia and it’s one of the few weeks a year I’m traveling for a work conference.

TIL there's more than one interactive driving range brand

the only leisure activity where i'm confident that i would beat any of you is playing NHL '94

Damn of course I get an email from Wake about an event they are doing at Drive Shack with Forbes and Gebbia and it’s one of the few weeks a year I’m traveling for a work conference.
Just saw this one too. We get back from our honeymoon that Sunday, so not sure I'm going to have the energy to drink too much at Drive Shack on a Tuesday.

3.1 Length of Games​

Traditional 21 The game shall be played to the pre-determined number of twenty-one (21) points. The first player/team to reach, or exceed, that amount at the conclusion of a frame is the winner.

Also you were never up 15-2 lol that is patently false
I dont think he even scored the first game. Wasn’t even hitting the board, complaining about how far apart they were.

To be fair to him, he seemed very hungover, and he was absolutely ripping through heaters, looking like a Guy Ritchie villain in his eurotrash track suit.

To be fair I was winning in cornhole like 15-2 then y’all were like we’re not playing first to 21 we’re playing you need to hit 21 exactly with your last throw not being a prime number or some nonsense
huh?

was it your first time playing?

I’m thinking about going. I bet Coach Forbes is a good hang at Drive Shack

i've been to that drive shack!

what's better top golf or drive shack

or is there a secret third interactive driving range that exceeds either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back