• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
spam text:

Hello [my first name], Are you in the office? do you have any schedule at the moment? Let me know if you’re availably apt the moment. I am currently in a closed-door meeting at the moment with limited phone calls, but I am good to go with texts if that works. I need you to handle a short but urgent task.

Thanks.,
[boss's first name middle initial last name]

they're getting good
Short but Urgent:The Story of Mako’s Member

I had my wife sign a contract explicitly defining the increase of frequency in coitus before I agreed to the surgery.
be sure to remind her you have to fire a certain amount of dummy shots before you can be sure there are no more live rounds. the sooner the better of course

spam text:

Hello [my first name], Are you in the office? do you have any schedule at the moment? Let me know if you’re availably apt the moment. I am currently in a closed-door meeting at the moment with limited phone calls, but I am good to go with texts if that works. I need you to handle a short but urgent task.

Thanks.,
[boss's first name middle initial last name]

they're getting good
I enjoy the idea that someone would sign their text messages in that fashion.

I had my wife sign a contract explicitly defining the increase of frequency in coitus before I agreed to the surgery.
Did you pay a lawyer? As an attorney I could draft something up myself, problem is my wife is a better attorney and she'd redline the shit out of it and include complex loopholes.

Bryce Young and Lamelo Ball are both 21 years old and can now go to Selwyn Pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back