• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
i totally thought the end of last season was the series finale of barry

was super confused when they started showing promos for this new season

i totally thought the end of last season was the series finale of barry

was super confused when they started showing promos for this new season
It’s pretty ok 2 eps in but I would’ve been fine with it ending there.

After Lil Yachty and Black Sabbath yesterday, today we're kicking off with Crash from DMB. Here's to bringing some good weather with this album.

How do we feel about DMB in general? I guess he's divisive in that I have friends who absolutely love the band and have seen them multiple times and then friends who can't stand his music

How do we feel about DMB in general? I guess he's divisive in that I have friends who absolutely love the band and have seen them multiple times and then friends who can't stand his music
I feel the same way about DMB as the Dude feels about the Eagles.

Freshman year my roommate and I listened to the Central Park live album roughly 1000 times but I hardly ever turn on DMB anymore.

extralarge.jpg

Guess I nailed the divisive nature. We went to see him in Mansfield a few years ago and a 70 year old next to us insisted that we split his joint with him. You could barely see the stage at times because of how much smoke was in the air.

I had a teacher in 8th grade who played Enya for the first like 10 minutes of every class to help get everyone in the "learning mindset" for social studies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back