• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
artworks-000499380546-ybhivt-t500x500.jpg

That tweet allowed me to recognize I should give thanks to whatever benevolent being has managed to keep me off of a text chain involving my parents and sibling.

You get a marriage license, but what you do in your marriage, as long as it doesn't break any laws, is up to you. A court wouldn't involve itself in what goes on between a husband and wife (unless laws are broken or the marriage is dissolved), to do so would infringe on personal autonomy so the contract would be non-binding and unenforceable.

ben sutton is a trump-loving bozo
Yeah the "For You" tab on the Twitter app has increasingly (over the last few weeks) been showing more and more right wing stuff, pro-Donald tweets, and anti-vax stuff. I block them as they pop up but at least 3 of the accounts the last week, the profile said "followed by 1 of your followers: Ben Sutton."

Yeah the "For You" tab on the Twitter app has increasingly (over the last few weeks) been showing more and more right wing stuff, pro-Donald tweets, and anti-vax stuff. I block them as they pop up but at least 3 of the accounts the last week, the profile said "followed by 1 of your followers: Ben Sutton."
Went down his "likes" and there's...quite a bit of transphobic "likes" on there. Shame shame shame

Just caught up on the old thread. idk how the conversation regarding mako’s upcoming appointment and mdmh’s severance package occurred within posts of each other and no one made any cheap jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back