• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of rawdogging

you guys think there really are hot MILFs in my area looking for sex?

Bluey's mom works in airport security, and Bluey's dad is an archeologist, because dogs literally sniff and dig (MIND BLOWN).

and they somehow afford a $1mm home down thhe street from MidCentury Modern doctor dog?

One of my internal counterparts just left me a voicemail that’s 1 minute 36 seconds long. Just…no.

i love the octopus one b/c it's straight up "hey, playing with you kinda suck b/c you make too many rules. and for that reason, I'm out"

You get a marriage license, but what you do in your marriage, as long as it doesn't break any laws, is up to you. A court wouldn't involve itself in what goes on between a husband and wife (unless laws are broken or the marriage is dissolved), to do so would infringe on personal autonomy so the contract would be non-binding and unenforceable.
Word is bond doe.

and they somehow afford a $1mm home down thhe street from MidCentury Modern doctor dog?
Bandit and Chilly grew up in the 80's (so lets say they are currently 43ish) and their oldest is 7 years old. They also traveled the world before settling down. I would say they both come from upper class backgrounds and had long careers prior to having kids. The Dalmatian house is much newer as well, so they probably renovated and moved in later.

Bandit and Chilly grew up in the 80's (so lets say they are currently 43ish) and their oldest is 7 years old. They also traveled the world before settling down. I would say they both come from upper class backgrounds and had long careers prior to having kids. The Dalmatian house is much newer as well, so they probably renovated and moved in later.

i guess that makse sense but Chilis' grandfather lives on like...a farm or ranch, right? and Bandit's mom lives in a condo, though it is beachfront

Bandit and Chilly grew up in the 80's (so let’s say they are currently 43ish) and their oldest is 7 years old. They also traveled the world before settling down. I would say they both come from upper class backgrounds and had long careers prior to having kids. The Dalmatian house is much newer as well, so they probably renovated and moved in later.
Isn’t everyone rich in Australia?

i guess that makse sense but Chilis' grandfather lives on like...a farm or ranch, right? and Bandit's mom lives in a condo, though it is beachfront
You think Bandit is smuggling artifacts in from overseas to sell on the black market and using his wife to bypass airport security? The show is just a cover for their illcit activities.

Yeah you just call the guy back and say you didn't listen to the VM
When my phone finally transcribed the message it was some long winded bullshit that basically culminated with asking if I’m going to be attending an internal event that I’m hosting next Thursday with another line of business. Why in the world do you not just send an email saying “hey I was hoping to catch up at the event next week. Will you be there?”. I really hate people man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back