• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
are y'all talking about some kids show?

youcould-troubleme.gif

I for one wish I were playing classic catches at the pool while someone has some cracklin going on the grill

College where wife works and younger is at daycare currently locked down due to sightings of individual with a gun entering a building
Oh man hope it’s nothing. If it makes you feel any better we’ve been locked down twice this year for false alarms.

Damn, a high school friend of mine is friends with the parents of the young woman shot going to the wrong address in NY state the other day.

wait I thought Bandit was a stay at home dad.

I need to get my kids back on the Bluey train. Of course they switched to a different favorite show as soon as I bought tickets for us to see Bluey Live in June.

man dialpad really wants me to work differently pretty badly. Get like 5 ads a day for that thing

Fwiw (nothing) MJs hand span is, according to google, 1.125 inches wider than mine.

I read some article about how Bluey makes parents feel like they suck at parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back