• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one have a conversation with their significant other saying just because we have range on houses doesn’t mean you can only look at the houses at the very top of that range?

I know I said walkability was my main focus, but I didn’t think I needed to say affordability was actual my main concern.

Also a house in the middle of the range with a 400 a month HOA really isn’t in the middle of the range is it?

Also when I say we probably shouldn’t buy something at the top of our range how does she hear that as me saying only look at homes at the very bottom. I’m just saying do the math when you look at a house.

These are all normal conversations right?
nah bruh you gotta give her what she wants. Get you a side hustle

Having a good time tonight at #wingwednesday !!!!
I remember the good ol' days back in school. 3 - 6 swim practice followed immediately by 10 cent wing night. It wasn't the same when they bought smaller wings and raised the price to 25 cents specifically because of us.

Are wings still inflated price wise? Was looking at Wingstop a couple weeks ago and they were like $3.50 a wing!

though you could just give her hot stock tips like me telling my wife to sell all her tesla stock yesterday before earnings today. Down 10% since yesterday

It’s clear to me that Timmy needs to be on one of those house hunter shows.

Meet Timmy and his wife, a young couple who are relocating to D.C. for work. They are excited to start their new lives in the city, but with twin toddlers in tow, finding the perfect home is their top priority. Their ideal home would be a spacious and family-friendly house with a large backyard, where their kids can play and explore. They also require easy access to public transportation for their daily commutes to work.
They love the idea of a quiet and safe neighborhood with lots of green space, parks, and playgrounds nearby. They are also interested in a home that is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and other amenities. Their budget is between $60,000 and 1.6 million.

Guessing you’re looking west of Rock Creek, Timmy?

The woman my wife gets "bad vibes" from came into the shop for the wine tasting today. They can't get enough Numbers !

wait I thought Bandit was a stay at home dad.

I need to get my kids back on the Bluey train. Of course they switched to a different favorite show as soon as I bought tickets for us to see Bluey Live in June.
Same boat. Kid just has no interest in Bluey (or even the Disney+ App!) these days and I'm subjected to cop dog and blaze and his monster machines. Sad!

How does one have a conversation with their significant other saying just because we have range on houses doesn’t mean you can only look at the houses at the very top of that range?

I know I said walkability was my main focus, but I didn’t think I needed to say affordability was actual my main concern.

Also a house in the middle of the range with a 400 a month HOA really isn’t in the middle of the range is it?

Also when I say we probably shouldn’t buy something at the top of our range how does she hear that as me saying only look at homes at the very bottom. I’m just saying do the math when you look at a house.

These are all normal conversations right?

All about leverage. What’s she going to give in order to get ?

Although I may not be the best person to offer marital conversation advice

There’s an exit velocity/NJDeac needs to get laid joke somewhere but it feels a little too mean for random internet posts so I guess that just ends here

My son was in love with Kipper the dog. I liked watching the shows as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back