• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Timmy and his wife, a young couple who are relocating to D.C. for work. They are excited to start their new lives in the city, but with twin toddlers in tow, finding the perfect home is their top priority. Their ideal home would be a spacious and family-friendly house with a large backyard, where their kids can play and explore. They also require easy access to public transportation for their daily commutes to work.
They love the idea of a quiet and safe neighborhood with lots of green space, parks, and playgrounds nearby. They are also interested in a home that is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and other amenities. Their budget is between $60,000 and 1.6 million.
You pretty much nailed it.

That would be nice but we are focusing on Shirlington, Del Ray, and Old Town
Ah thought you were looking in DC for some reason. Old Town is lovely, don’t know anything about the other two.

Morning CT!

Boy had one of his better nights ever, slept for 4.5 hours and 2.5 hours. Gonna try to get a couple more hours now but after the over-ambitious horror that was taking him to the baseball game last night, this was v v v welcome

ca468195dc2010e61c9869b32368cebf.jpg

Just bought an old school jock strap. Time to go shave my balls.
I remember the convo with my doctor on that.

Him: Shave your balls.
Me: 10-4!
Him: OK, but do a really good job. We can clean it up a little when you get here, but get it pretty short.

When I was shaving, I was like, “I’m gonna show this guy the best set of shorn testicles he’s ever seen!”

Because, like mako, I require approval from everyone.

Mine was a Friday and I was... asked... to accompany the fam into DC to see the live action octonauts show on Sunday.

Good luck, bro.

Take it easy afterwards. No matter how fine you think you feel.
Yeah I hate sitting around but I’ve heard horror stories from dudes who rushed activity.

4:30 am test of the emergency notification system is gonna get a lot of people silencing their emergency notifications on their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back