• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not want. He has great straight line speed but doesn't flip his hips well, per the PFF guys. That's a killer if you're a CB or a S. That's why he's gone from 1st round projection to 2nd or 3rd. Same issue with Miami's Stephenson. But I will acknowledge his Tennessee tape was impressive.

If you want a CB at 39, Cam Smith could be there. Some good TEs like Washington, Musgrave and LaPorta going in that area, and that's a need. And edges Uzomah, Ojulari, McDonald and Tuipulotu are in that area.

what are the numbers on him dying in office

i can tell you the vibe

The whole “I don’t like Biden but I’m scared he’s going to die in office” is just an anti-Kamala argument.

car
140207_2723132_Adobe_anvver_3.jpg

more like

MV5BMjI4NzY2MjAwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE4OTc1MTI@._V1_.jpg

I love living in Charleston, have nearly no complaints. The traffic has gotten worse, but it’s only a problem if you have to be in/out of downtown near rush hour or are stupid in timing when to head to the beach. The only big negative in my mind is SC politics.

I will say that living in a place that is a vacation hotspot is entirely different than visiting it. A lot of the associated stuff with Charleston for those of you that don’t live here (Southern Charm culture, restaurant scene, etc) are things that I almost never even think about.

can't a guy bring up joe biden without it getting all political in here

Do you think Kamala will let Sotomayor swear her in again after she mispronounced her first name at the inauguration in 2021 ?

I think cville might be INSANE enough to have watched University of Tennessee “tape”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back