• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never owned any of the following:

No Fear
Big Dogs
Big Johnson
Stussy
Mossimo
Guy Harvey

All very popular in middle school

oe4sv2m9imu71.jpg

By senior year I think the majority of my wardrobe was Young Life shirts and basketball shorts

I bought a whole outfit with a sweater and pukka shell necklace from American Eagle and some jnco jeans and Vans skate shoes and some knockoff Oakley sunglasses so I could ask a girl out.

She said no 😔

i think there was an unspoken rule that i "wasn't allowed" to wear most of those edgy branded things

I bought a whole outfit with a sweater and pukka shell necklace from American Eagle and some jnco jeans and Vans skate shoes and some knockoff Oakley sunglasses so I could ask a girl out.

She said no 😔

damn, i bet you killed it when you went to the beach with the 'rents that summer, tho

i think there was an unspoken rule that i "wasn't allowed" to wear most of those edgy branded things
yeah. although I had a Kappa shirt that was just the logo really big on front and back my parents got for me in Italy. I got sent to the principal's office for wearing that one. They called my mom and asked if she knew what I was wearing and she said yeah I bought it for him.

yeah. although I had a Kappa shirt that was just the logo really big on front and back my parents got for me in Italy. I got sent to the principal's office for wearing that one. They called my mom and asked if she knew what I was wearing and she said yeah I bought it for him.

cigarette dangling from her lip

I've got an Aston Villa jacket that has the Kappa logo on it and a few people have asked why I have naked women on my clothes. Like...it's a logo lol

She said no 😔
Just bringing up all sorts of soul-crushing high school memories today.

Also, it's just one naked woman on the Kappa logo. And a naked man. It is a very sexual logo. Between that and le COCK Sportif for most sexual.

Oof, if you are negotiating an agreement with a company, maybe don't setup a call and say you haven't even looked at the latest revisions, and then bemoan how much trouble you have had keeping delivery schedules. When the time of the people on the call already nearly equals the value of the contract, that is not a good start to a business relationship. This one might be dead before arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back