• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
david-byrne-big-suit-1.jpg

I have a couple of questions about that picture. 1) is that a stain toward the bottom of the jacket? 2) are these ladies holding you up? you've got a little Lee Harvey tilt going on/
Not a stain, that’s just dirt or something on the picture frame, and no they weren’t holding me up

Not a stain, that’s just dirt or something on the picture frame, and no they weren’t holding me up
Thank you. Last question for now, can you confirm that your HS nickname was "The Moonlight", that is why you chose a white jacket and the gravity boots, and the wording had nothing to do with your prom theme.

wait is a tuxedo just a larger suit

i thought it just had a different cut

i don't really know what a tuxedo is except that i always have to return it and i don't get my money back

wait is a tuxedo just a larger suit

i thought it just had a different cut
lol I feel like you need to find a better reference photo to discuss tuxedos. I was kinda all over the place with that outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back