• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect slice

83e85b04c3325525463a1f5595c57873.jpg

that plate better be bigger than i think it is or that's not a Real NY Slice (tm)

That does look good.

And if it’s a joke and really sbarro then so be it. still looks good.

stopping at costco after work and may or may not get a huge doughy slice of cheese pizza as a before dinner snack

Man that mako book fair post got me down good this morning. Money was always tight for my parents growing up but a few new books was never a question.
yeah those were more exciting for some kids than others.

Too much sauce, not enough pizza meats, cheese only goes 2/3 toward the crust.

3/10 - would still eat.

so far I have heard back from 3 applications, and they have all turned out to be commission-only sales positions that provided a ridiculous wide salary range.

At my 2nd grade book fair, they had uncut sheets of Topps baseball cards for 5 cents each. I picked out 5 and one of them included Cal Ripken's rookie card. Like a genius, I used some dull safety scissors to cut these cards to roughly the correct shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back