• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT VT Fournication: Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedric Tillman might be a better choice in round 3 than AT. He's not fast but is more polished. And ISU's Hutchinson would be good in the early 5th. And as good as he was above against Bama, stay away from Hyatt at 39. He's pure speed with good hands but isn't a good route runner and doesn't block at 6', 180. He needs to go to a pass happy team like KC.

Don’t most of these auto fill the application based on the resume ?
Yes, but Workday is a terrible product, that somehow has become the major software used in hiring. Despite how many times you reformat your resume or whether you upload it in Word or PDF, Workday screws up the upload, by either not putting the the title and bullets together or not recognizing all the bullets or not recognizing the dates or spaces, etc. etc. So you have to go back through line by line and make sure that everything is formatted correctly and bodies go with the right job and title and correct everything.

My prom suit definitely didn’t fit well. Black jacket and pants, silver graphic type pattern on the vest and bowtie. Made out with my prom date but didn’t get any further.

Oh shit almost forgot when I picked her up she was wearing a tiara! Kinda cringe but whatevs. Good times.

Are rapists particularly witty ?
FJV3ayXVEAEx4_5.jpg

I’ve never written a job cover letter and hope I never have to. What a tremendous waste of time. Seems like they’ll never help and can only hurt your chances.

she's been literally and politically invisible
She texted me yesterday! “Hi birdman, this is Kamala Harris, did you know that when you contribute money, we have more money, and, ironically, we need more money, so you should send us some money…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back