• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

plama

Reaction score
Guess who back

8298949a33d85445e00c941e014d2302

Last edited:
Hey Mako, your boy with Corona gotta go under the house at fucking four am to figure out why my brand new furnace is blowing cool air. Motherfucker better just be throwing a filter code. If it's the ignitor, I'm going to choke a bitch.

Hey Mako, your boy with Corona gotta go under the house at fucking four am to figure out why my brand new furnace is blowing cool air. Motherfucker better just be throwing a filter code. If it's the ignitor, I'm going to choke a bitch.

Well?

Hey Asheville peeps. We’re going to the Bull and Beggar tonight. Good pick?

My wife is becoming increasingly obsessed with buying a property and setting it up as an air bnb. Any body know anything about this? She listens to pod casts all the time about it and is reading a book. It all sounds too good to be true and like there has to be a catch. Anyone have experience with this!

My wife is becoming increasingly obsessed with buying a property and setting it up as an air bnb. Any body know anything about this? She listens to pod casts all the time about it and is reading a book. It all sounds too good to be true and like there has to be a catch. Anyone have experience with this!

The catch is it sucks to deal with renters/tenants and it sucks to turn over the property in between stays

Avoid at all costs. Whatever you make won’t be worth the headache.

What a painfully stupid company

Airbnb host seems like the perfect job for a career stay at home mom whose kids have all left the nest. For anyone else who has shit to do other than host not so much

I hope Jackson & Brittany are able to make it through this tough loss.

Haha, I just posted the same thoughts on the game thread. What a choke. Of course, I got crushed with Monkey Knife Fight bets. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back