• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Reacher is an MP, he’s a cop. Find me one enlisted who likes Jack Reacher and I will bet you that they are a cop. Soldiers hate MPs. The cross section of people who love Jack Reacher and watch Fox News is a near perfect circle.

Alright Barca you right. Goddamn that was a good meal.

Jack Reacher is an MP, he’s a cop. Find me one enlisted who likes Jack Reacher and I will bet you that they are a cop. Soldiers hate MPs. The cross section of people who love Jack Reacher and watch Fox News is a near perfect circle.

What is an MP?

Alright Barca you right. Goddamn that was a good meal.

Bull and Beggar? Next time go to their burger spin-off spot Baby Bull (they opened because their burger special night was so dang popular).

tbh the military could probably use more good MPs with guys like Eddie Gallagher. let's not pretend the alt-right fox news type likes MPs after Trump pardoned those fucks.

The Jack Reacher books were great. Having Tom Cruise play him in the movies was a joke.

My wife was raised by her grandparents and her grandfather was an MP.

The Jack Reacher books were great. Having Tom Cruise play him in the movies was a joke.

My wife was raised by her grandparents and her grandfather was an MP.

DC says it’s a joke because Jack Reacher is supposed to be 6’9 and Tom Cruise famously is not.

I thought the books were terrible. He is former Military Police (there ya go Stugotz) who now lives like a hobo and solves crimes outside the system because he no longer has faith in the system. Never did it for me. And after how Amazon butchered Wheel of Time, I don’t exactly expect a nuanced portrayal either.

And I’m not saying MPs are bad people, just that that are not exactly loved by enlisted.

Biff did you confirm that the Cotswold chick fil a is going to the same model as Woodlawn? Or am I making that up

The cross section of people who hate jack reacher books and wildly over generalize is a near perfect circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back