• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of ours are rescues, and luckily the process wasn't too bad for either. Found them both on Petfinder.com

If you want a dog come to Atlanta, there’s so many dogs they even ship them out of the city to other states to be adopted. Often times they are over capacity, wave all fees, and all it takes is your signature on a piece of paper. (Probably only if you are white and look put together)

Part of it is we’re looking for a specific type of dog to play with our little indoor shih-poo mix. We have 2 other big smelly mostly outdoor mutts that people just dropped off around the farm and we took in but they’re not big fans of staying in the house for long other than to sleep, and the shih-poo isn’t a big fan of them.

If you want a dog come to Atlanta, there’s so many dogs they even ship them out of the city to other states to be adopted. Often times they are over capacity, wave all fees, and all it takes is your signature on a piece of paper. (Probably only if you are white and look put together)

Yeah, my wife started a rescue operation in Alabama before we left. In 2 years we rescued and shipped >450 dogs from our county alone to NY and PA. All of them were going to be euthanized at the pound if not rescued after a 7 day reclamation hold.

Disappointed in long-time chat thread regulars BBD and DeaconCav defending the person bringing the personal insults and "fuck yous" to the conversation.

I didn’t defend anybody.

We are staying at a cabin this weekend. You would hate it. There is a sticker that say “Only use plastic glasses outside” when they clearly mean “Use only plastic cups outside”.

I am eligible for a dog !

Whitworth won NFL Man of the Year. Cheer for him. The Bengals didn’t even have a real candidate.

I didn’t defend anybody.

We are staying at a cabin this weekend. You would hate it. There is a sticker that say “Only use plastic glasses outside” when they clearly mean “Use only plastic cups outside”.

Stay out of the hot tub.

What’s everyone making today?

Making a couple of Kenji’s pan pizzas
Buffalo dip with white beans instead of chicken
Choc chip cookies

Friends bringing over a cheese dip and an ooey gooey butter cake

That's funny. I wouldn't hate it, I would be delighted by it

What’s everyone making today?

Making a couple of Kenji’s pan pizzas
Buffalo dip with white beans instead of chicken
Choc chip cookies

Friends bringing over a cheese dip and an ooey gooey butter cake

making caçoila and got 100 wings ordered for pickup

friends bringing over crab dip and hummus, not sure what else

I installed an under sink water filter with a separate faucet, and it works and nothing is leaking. I feel like Bob Fuckin Vila. Gonna be riding this high all day.

Go get high. You’ve earned it. Drink that filtered water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back