• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now realize the reason I want to watch this era of wrestling is because I've read plenty of articles about it, but my mom wouldn't let me watch wrestling so I picked it up once I went to college cause of The Rock. It's fun watching the rise of stone cold, HHH, Degeneration X, The rock, etc.

A young Timmy was a big British Bulldog fan until he went heel and turned on Diesel during a tag team match. I think we all learned a very important lesson that night about putting too much faith in celebrities.

I like awakegirl.

My yankee friends talk more shit about Italians than my friends from the South.

I think that people would buy dogs from puppy mills a lot less often if it wasn’t such an incredible hassle to adopt a dog from a shelter.

It’s really not that hard to find a reputable breeder either. They’ll make you jump through a couple of hoops, but nothing that bad.

I need to get my son an electric razor. He’s got a little cookie duster mustache going.

I’m not a fan of purebreds in general, plus there are so many dogs that nobody wants. You’d just think that it would be a little easier to adopt them.

If you want a dog come to Atlanta, there’s so many dogs they even ship them out of the city to other states to be adopted. Often times they are over capacity, wave all fees, and all it takes is your signature on a piece of paper. (Probably only if you are white and look put together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back