• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had to drink 9 smirnoff ices in an hour because I thought Bzz would win 9 ACC games in his first year. Woof. Talk about a lesson.
Yeah but you also predicted before 2006 that wake football would go to a BCS bowl in the near future and people literally laughed at you.

You're still ahead, in my book

I like you too, mako. I think we'd get along well in real life, even if we didn't have similar jobs

But what's this trash about me being on the [Redacted] list?

Haha. I just meant you were on the list of people Skydiving wants me to quit quoting because you’re on ignore for him. I really don’t ever remember you being a buzz defender but that seems like a lifetime ago.

Are there 2 skydiving deacs because that dude seems a lot less chill than I remember. And he called me a junior high coach and hurt my feelings.

Alright Mako, its time we talked about looking for a remote job with a tech company. You can live in affordable Randleman (?) and get paid the big bucks w/out moving to Chicago.

I am way too much of a country mouse to ever live in Chicago.

Ohhh, I missed that implication. Oops.

Yes, he can be very mean-spirited. I don't know that I know him, though I maybe have an idea who he could be?

I think you want to see the best in people, mako. Sometimes, like with RJ, that backfires.

I hope everyone remember when she claimed and argued that Italian Americans are discriminated against and have it as bad as African Americans.

This is 100 percent untrue. 1000 percent untrue. I would never, ever say this or think this ever. It’s offensive and absurd. I’m done with posting on this board, but this is one of the most offensive lies I could imagine and I’d like to see receipts. I definitely had people say offensive things to me 20 plus years ago in college about my dad being in the mafia and other nonsense. I would never begin to compare that to the straight up racism many of my best friends to this day encountered at Wake. I would not have said that 20 years ago, 10 years ago or now.

I’m done with posting on this board (again), but I’ve never even begun to think something like this and if you knew me even the tiniest but in real life, you’d know that.

I don’t know what it is with this message board, but it sucks that people can’t just post about Wake sports, occasionally vent (and my vent about the team was relatively minor) and go about their business. I really don’t bother anyone on here. My point with saying I have three kids and a stressful job was to say that after being rudely “called out” for not posting as often as I used to and called a bandwagon fan, I have been pretty damn busy. Watching Wake is a nice outlet for me. It’s something I really love. For some reason, wakephan and whoever else, decided to be dicks today. Awesome. I won’t post here again. But I’m not going to be accused of things that I would say in a million lifetimes.

My month long chronological 1997 Peacock WWF viewing has finally come to the RAW before the Montreal Screwjob. Wonder if the wife will let me watch the full Survivor Series tonight

This is 100 percent untrue. 1000 percent untrue. I would never, ever say this or think this ever. It’s offensive and absurd. I’m done with posting on this board, but this is one of the most offensive lies I could imagine and I’d like to see receipts. I definitely had people say offensive things to me 20 plus years ago in college about my dad being in the mafia and other nonsense. I would never begin to compare that to the straight up racism many of my best friends to this day encountered at Wake. I would not have said that 20 years ago, 10 years ago or now.

I’m done with posting on this board (again), but I’ve never even begun to think something like this and if you knew me even the tiniest but in real life, you’d know that.

I don’t know what it is with this message board, but it sucks that people can’t just post about Wake sports, occasionally vent (and my vent about the team was relatively minor) and go about their business. I really don’t bother anyone on here. My point with saying I have three kids and a stressful job was to say that after being rudely “called out” for not posting as often as I used to and called a bandwagon fan, I have been pretty damn busy. Watching Wake is a nice outlet for me. It’s something I really love. For some reason, wakephan and whoever else, decided to be dicks today. Awesome. I won’t post here again. But I’m not going to be accused of things that I would say in a million lifetimes.

can you take wssugrad with you please

My month long chronological 1997 Peacock WWF viewing has finally come to the RAW before the Montreal Screwjob. Wonder if the wife will let me watch the full Survivor Series tonight

The fact that this was 2 mins later tells me Palma read the post and decided to go on talking about wrestling anyway.

The fact that this was 2 mins later tells me Palma read the post and decided to go on talking about wrestling anyway.

He's trying to keep HIS CT on topic at a crossroads. This is chat thread leadership.

Hi, awakegirl. If you look back you'll see that the bandwagon post wasn't just directed at you. And in fact was inspired by the guy who returned from nowhere and started a thread asking to reinstate RJ's posting privileges, clearly having missed some of the terrible things RJ did while that guy was away.

I didn't think my joke about your misusing the word was rude, and in fact I was totally kidding around. I do that kind of thing all the time. It wasn't personal.

I did find it surprising that you brought your career and family into a very impersonal exchange and brought out the "fuck you"

I think it would be really cool if you'd stick around and post more.

We also need some lawyers posting who are not jhmd, schmoo, and junebug

Palma you would love this bar in Clemson. They always have wrestling on, $1 PBR, and 4 dart boards.

Holy shit. Cancel Agatha Christie. 11 year old mako would be distraught.
There's a whole lot of racism in early twentieth century Britain. Even modern Britain. We tend to forget because America's racism is way worse. And because their accents sound so silly and innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back