• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT - Wakephan09 loves Jeff [Redacted] like a fat kid loves cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have carried yinz this far

What you do with the next 39 posts will decide the future of Chat Threads forever

will the People prevail?? A future of Good Chat?

or will we see another 3 weeks of slow Chat

I place my trust in those more noble than me

and solemnly

depart

Do you all think the average American consumes more calories Thanksgiving day or SuperBowl Sunday?

I am not sure there is any specific day when I typically consume more calories than usual. Ok, maybe if there are homemade tamales for Christmas. If I get fat I can just move to Tonga.

I agree. What are the top 5 drinking holidays when you’re young compared to when you’re old?

St. Patty’s day is definitely higher when you’re young than old. Super Bowl Sunday may be one that’s higher when old than young.

Oh NOW multiquote doesn’t keep reposting that mako lost to team ineptitude.

Anyway times with great disparity in drinking btw age groups:
1. Super bowl - more old
2. New Years - far less drinking as old
3. Thanksgiving - more old
4. St pats - less old
5. Halloween - more old although I am not personally here and just want to point out again that adults celebrating Halloween are children

Diggs you drink more at Halloween now than you did when you were younger?

Were you a nerd that didn’t go out on weekdays in undergrad & therefore didn’t drink much on the actual night of Halloween?

And did you never attend Halloween parties on the weekend? Definitely feel like it’s a young persons drinking holiday

No I hate Halloween and make a point of going out to dinner that night.

I am not sure there is any specific day when I typically consume more calories than usual. Ok, maybe if there are homemade tamales for Christmas. If I get fat I can just move to Tonga.

There is shockingly a legit Mexican joint in Clemson and they make a huge batch of tamales for the brewery in town every Tuesday night. Dangerous. Also looked forward to getting lots of tamales from friends who made them in Austin. So good.

My favorite part of every Super Bowl is just being reminded to rewatch Prince’s halftime show. Jesus.

I also think Valentine’s Day is a fucking racket by BIG FLORAL and we should all agree to stop pretending it’s a thing

Grade some of wakephans posts like they’re papers

Then do plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back