• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing it’s that they went anywhere other than Selwyn Pub.

That hike was absolutely awesome. 10/10.

awesome. We went to Point Reyes National Seashore and walked around seeing elephant seals and their young and the lighthouse. However, the most amazing thing to me is getting off the 101 in Cali and driving towards the coast where you see nothing but the foothills covered in cows and deer and then all of a sudden, boom! coastline. The ads are correct, the cows in California are happier.

Pompidou yesterday for me. What a stunning 20th Century collection: Picasso, Kandinsky, Rothko, Dali, Kahlo, Chagall, Matisse, Mondrian, Brancusi, Leger, Miro, on and on and on. The exhibitions were provocative, there was a brilliant children’s section, a great education program, two libraries, panoramic views of the city, interesting architectural features. I could go on and on, man what a museum. Walked through Le Marais afterwards and then back home through the Jardin du Luxembourg, where my son watched the ducks and boats for an hour with glee. A lovely Father’s Day.

What was confusing?

I’ve never taken them to the Cuban place and my kids weren’t sure what to order. They went with avocado toast. Also my mother in law tagged along at the last minute and we sat outside in the heat and they had a dj which I don’t think she appreciated.

My 8yo is trying to play Super Mario 3D World with her 3yo brother and she is getting so frustrated with him because he sucks and is just messing around in the game.

It’s nice to see that level of frustration with him from someone other than me.

So is Jennifer Connelly the oldest chick Tom Cruise has ever fucked in a movie ? She’s 51.

I think I’ve decided to add a last minute couple of Disney days to this trip because I’m pretty sure civilization’s got less than a decade left so why the fuck do I need to worry about retirement savings. Plus the 4yo might look back on that memory fondly as she commands her legion of cannibal bikers across the apocalyptic hellscape that is to come.

Upgraded to google fiber a couple weeks ago and got two of the google mesh routers for free with the install. They work well so far.

What are y’all playing other than Wordle? My morning poo time is Wordle, the Heardle, then Framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back