• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went bird-jogging at Fort Cooper this am birdman. Saw a lot of cool birds that I couldn’t identify and also fell 3 times because sand I guess.

Also I’ve been impressed with how well y’all take care of your shit on the interior. I haven’t seen any trash in any parks or swamps or springs here. Well done, Florida.

Also I’ve been impressed with how well y’all take care of your shit on the interior. I haven’t seen any trash in any parks or swamps or springs here. Well done, Florida.

Yeah man, I noticed that too. The difference in the amount of trash and litter between state parks and forests in Alabama vs Florida is huge.

My wife came out of the bathroom this morning, topless, wearing yoga pants, walks across the room and says me to “look out the window here and tell me if you like to look of the lemon tree, do you think it should go a foot or two to the right?” And I just say, like “looks amazing…I love it…” then she turns and realizes I’m not looking out the window and not talking about the lemon tree at all and she gets annoyed, covers up and walks back into the bathroom closing the door. Am I the asshole?

Yeah man, I noticed that too. The difference in the amount of trash and litter between state parks and forests in Alabama vs Florida is huge.

I kind of take it for granted. It’s easy to forget Florida has plenty of natural beauty and generally does a good job taking care of the basics like trash.

We’ve been up in the Pacific NW all month and people up there still love Florida.

My wife came out of the bathroom this morning, topless, wearing yoga pants, walks across the room and says me to “look out the window here and tell me if you like to look of the lemon tree, do you think it should go a foot or two to the right?” And I just say, like “looks amazing…I love it…” then she turns and realizes I’m not looking out the window and not talking about the lemon tree at all and she gets annoyed, covers up and walks back into the bathroom closing the door. Am I the asshole?

You are but only because you didn’t hit her with “I really like your lemons / want to shake your tree.”

I kind of take it for granted. It’s easy to forget Florida has plenty of natural beauty and generally does a good job taking care of the basics like trash.

We’ve been up in the Pacific NW all month and people up there still love Florida.

In my opinion Florida has a top 5 state fish and wildlife agency. Oregon, Minnesota, Missouri, and Washington are the other 4.

Congrats on the sex

Good cover for him if he’s using “birds” as in the mid century slang for women

While we’re talking Broadway musicals, I’m seeing Jesus Christ superstar today. I appreciate that it’s only 90 minutes with no intermission. That’s all I need from any show. Get in, get out, don’t overstay your welcome.

Also is this really the show to be bringing 6-8 year olds to? Lots of people here seem to think so

No matter how many times something electronic gets wet I never remember to not plug it in immediately to see if it’s still working. Today it was AirPods and case through a washing cycle. Holding out hope but the initial plug in immediately after probably ruined them. Dammit.

Birdman, is it environmentally cool to do an airboat ride? Because we enjoyed the hell out of it but the birds didn’t seem down.

New entrance into the sparkling water debate: liquid death lime is outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back