• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sometimes the signal's rotational velocidensity (what some people call a "ethernet residue") after unplugging your router can let you know if it's affecting your bandwidth

also check the reticulating splines.

there are tons of youtube vids on how to do that

there are a few posts where I honestly don't know if they're real or if you guys are just making up words

Y’all on the new “Super Smash” seltzers from Fruit Smash? Those will get you banged up real quick.

Uh oh. I am not. Will have to see if they’re out here.

I am a Vizzy guy, but I can get down with the Topo Ranch Waters.

And if I'm at a swim meet, I'll just take whatever other people have stashed in the bottom of their coolers. Last night, that happened to be a Coors Light and a Grapefruit High Noon.

I do like both Vizzys & High Noons too

What are hatian mangos about?

Just yellow mangos raised in Haiti?

They've had yellow mangos at whole foods for a couple of months now, I thought it was a way more limited window to get them

@ ph/birdman. Dinners are cheap af down here. Also I got a free constitution with my check tonight. Florida is the shit.

Without looking it up, who of these 3 people are dead

Lee Iacoca
Paul Hogan
Jack Nicholson

Last edited:
Without looking it up, who of these 3 people are dead

Lee Iacoca
Paul Hogan
Jack Nicholson

Pretty obvious because Nicholson has acted semi-recently and it will be a huge news story when he dies, much more so than those other 2.

aren't you capped at like 3.2 ABV in SLC??

Changed in 2019 to 5% and below available in grocery stores & on draft at restaurants/bars. Anything above 5% is sold in liquor stores so it is certainly possible they’re around out here. I had an imperial Pilsner (8%) in park city on Sunday

I love being close to light rail. It is game changer. I’m a block from the neighborhood street car which is a 5 min ride to the light rail, which is then a 5ish min ride to a couple of breweries. This is great. City perk of a pass, too.

Public pools in Paris don’t allow trunks so had to get a brief

Everything here is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back