• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not funny because I am definitely talking about actual feathered birds most of the time. I am obsessed, a bit, and there is a decent chance that when my wife is talking to me about a thing and I am not paying attention it’s because I am looking at birds or listening to them. In this instance, however, I was looking at great tits, and I don’t mean the birds.

My joke wasn't implying that you are secretly talking about women all along. I just took something you said that sounded funny if you had been talking about women

Not the shoe thread, but I feel like posting these
0888c2cffd5878c1549e408e2643ed9a.jpg

I was just trying to make another double meaning joke about this bird:
9c4f6c50c64fcb1092a1b6f312224179.jpg

Why anybody builds a stadium with chairs that are without armrests is beyond me.

It’s not funny because I am definitely talking about actual feathered birds most of the time. I am obsessed, a bit, and there is a decent chance that when my wife is talking to me about a thing and I am not paying attention it’s because I am looking at birds or listening to them. In this instance, however, I was looking at great tits, and I don’t mean the birds.

What’s your career number? Have you ever tried a bug year? In the movie the Big Year is that totally inaccurate?

About to do a hike that hits four mountain lakes in 6 miles in Brighton. Place is gorgeous.

Did Fathers Day brunch at a Cuban restaurant this morning which confused the bell out of my family. Got some sweet new noise canceling Bluetooth headphones I’ve wanted for years and a new Kindle.

Let’s go Will !!!!

What was confusing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back