• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I try to be an enlightened and understanding individual, nothing pisses me off more than when good things happen to people I hate.

NGL I'm pretty pumped for the inevitable Moana Broadway musical. Feel like that'll lend itself well to some Disney stage spectacle. And the music is fucking great.

Yo there’s a decent jcrew sale going on rn. 60% off sale items. ymmv on finding things you want tho, lots of spring clothes on sale

Headed to the lake today. Our firm is upgrading our document management system so I had to come I to the office and drop off my laptop.

Currently enjoying coffee and watching the US Open. Probably time to just head out.

cav, bro, is it me or do you have a family trip interrupted by work every two weeks?

Her main argument is that it is a children's swimming event. We've had 2 of these now and neither time have we seen anyone openly drinking alcohol.

The other argument is that I drink too much.

Turns out nearly every adult had a seltzer or beer in hand at the swim meet we went to last night and it was a lot of fun.

Pretty sure that reads as everyone but Shoo had a beer in their hand, he was rocking out with a seltzer.

we're going to frozen on sunday night. i have never seen the movie so no clue what to expect other than "let it go".

cav, bro, is it me or do you have a family trip interrupted by work every two weeks?

My work-life balance could be better.

I had a massive 7 day trial in DC that spanned over two weeks at the end of April and the end of a May. We didn’t know about the May portion until March.

I told my wife in January it would be pretty miserable until April after the trial but that I would make it up to her and we would take a nice vacation. Booked a really nice oceanfront condo on the 10th floor.

After we found out about May I wasn’t able to go to that trip but my wife did with the kids and her mother.

We then booked a second trip at the last minute in a vastly inferior place. We got there and it was infested with bugs so they moved us. Then my daughter tested positive for the flu on Wednesday morning.

Like I’m aware that I’m an uncultured hick who likes everything so take this recommendation with a grain of salt but the mermaid show at Weeki Wachee Springs was pretty kickass.

As much as I try to be an enlightened and understanding individual, nothing pisses me off more than when good things happen to people I hate.

How many people do you hate? I think I’ve hated 3 people in my life and they’re all dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back