• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s an empty lot near me for sale for $495k. Don’t think I will ever be purchasing in this area, ever.

There’s an empty lot near me for sale for $495k. Don’t think I will ever be purchasing in this area, ever.

As a white male you better get your land soon so that you’re a white landowning male and eligible to vote.

As a white male you better get your land soon so that you’re a white landowning male and eligible to vote.

I am sick and tired of activist courts giving white male landowner's rights away to just anyone. It's about time we get back to our original rights!

Nice little day without the kids.

Breakfast out
Pool beers
Shrimp and Oysters out
Caught up on some TV in the afternoon.

The river evidently produces the most disgusting lake in the world so I suspect it is not nice

river > no river

mountains >>> no mountains

very little humidity >>>>>>>>>>> charlotte's humidity

no local nfl team <<<<< local nfl team

but i do get breakfast football which is lit

you left out the ridiculous real estate prices and the pending ecological disaster but you do you

ecological disaster is worldwide

i imagine charlotte real estate prices are probably very similar to slc

you left out the ridiculous real estate prices and the pending ecological disaster but you do you

Dallas is looking at 12 days over 100 degrees in June when the average is normally 2. We are all in the end times. Go to Disney or Hike a mountain, ride an airboat, go see a snow goose. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back