• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas is looking at 12 days over 100 degrees in June when the average is normally 2. We are all in the end times. Go to Disney or Hike a mountain, ride an airboat, go see a snow goose. It is what it is.

I am really sad about all of this shit. Like, legit climate and societal collapse despondency.

Damn. Didn’t even think about it. We had a great time eating at a empty local spot. Lots of education talk.

Happy about this though. I’m glad y’all got together and sorry that I flaked on you Mako.

I am really sad about all of this shit. Like, legit climate and societal collapse despondency.

yeah I mean that video of the 10,000 cattle in the humid kansas 100 degree weather that just up and died is crazy

Last edited:
kinda crazy to learn CA can solve it's drought issues by just not growing walnuts or pistachios

takes 4.5 gallons of water to grow one walnut! Pistachios I'd miss, but we export most of em. We should def get protectionist on our exported pistachios

make china send us 4 gallons of water for every pistachio they buy. WHO LOSES

Any of you bros ever sit down on the toilet seat and accidently sit on any part of your junk?

I never have but I feel like I’ve been close a few times

Dallas is looking at 12 days over 100 degrees in June when the average is normally 2. We are all in the end times. Go to Disney or Hike a mountain, ride an airboat, go see a snow goose. It is what it is.

Yea It’s been a hot summer no question. You can almost watch Lake Travis evaporate away, and not a drop of rain in the forecast.

Typically Austin/Dallas won’t get triple degrees until post July 4th.

I believe ATS told me once there’s no need to worry about climate apocalypse but he didn’t expand on why

I believe ATS told me once there’s no need to worry about climate apocalypse but he didn’t expand on why

Not sure.

But it was probably that financial collapse is more imminent. And/or that the war between the haves and the have nots will wipe out a ton of folks anyway.

I feel like it was best-in-class when I got it

can’t keep up

Yeah, same here. Maybe not best in class, but at least better than I needed it to be.

But as of a few months ago, it was the gating factor of my internet performance.

Technology moves quickly.

(No shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back