• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT: Keep it on the hush hush, don't talk too much

Watching the Michael Che show and this sketch about the Dominican Dick Lift is making me cry

Which episode is that in?

I tried to Google “Che Dominican Dick Lift” and the results were unkind.

7 am Teams meeting with people and in the Middle East and we spend the first 15 minutes figuring out why people arent showing up and why mikes arent working. This is how international business is done boys.

7 am Teams meeting with people and in the Middle East and we spend the first 15 minutes figuring out why people arent showing up and why mikes arent working. This is how international business is done boys.

How are we 3 years into this and people still can’t figure this shit out

How are we 3 years into this and people still can’t figure this shit out

My screen went black while I was sharing and apparently my chat about the client went up for like a second while I was sharing screens. Thoughts and Prayers appreciated.

I always have to remember if I'm sharing a website on Chrome to open a new window, one without all the many non-work tabs I usually have open (including OGBoards, obvi).

Learn how to share program not just share screen.

Yeah, most of the time I am pretending I don’t know how to share my screen is me actually quickly closing browser tabs I do t want anyone to see. When I am in TEAMS I say “I normally use Zoom, how do you share a screen in Teams?” Or vice versa while I am scanning chrome for browser tabs I need to close.

Yeah, most of the time I am pretending I don’t know how to share my screen is me actually quickly closing browser tabs I do t want anyone to see. When I am in TEAMS I say “I normally use Zoom, how do you share a screen in Teams?” Or vice versa while I am scanning chrome for browser tabs I need to close.

"hang on while i close my mafia game"

also +1 vote for "share program" vs share screen. I never share screen anymore.

i was presenting in a big zoom one time and i guess these two ladies didn't realize they weren't on mute but one of them said as i was talking "i could listen to him talk allllllllll day"

i said, thank you for that and as a reminder let's keep our lines muted.

also have somehow never accidentally shared something embarrassing but have witnessed it happen too many times to count.

Probably shouldn’t be looking at that bird pron during meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back