• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find that my interactions with y’all are much less awkward if my wife is around because she’s a social dynamo. Of course, it could just be that ATS is hella weird.

Thought you could just slip that in there near the end of the last CT and get away with it?

I, too, rely on my wife for better results in social settings. She's really good at asking people questions and genuinely being interested in their answers.

And then when she says something too personal or veers into questionable topics, I pounce in and make it seem like we don't let her out of the house very often.

I am going to LOTR-themed concerts this weekend. I wonder if each night will be themed to one of the 3 movies. Last year he did Wizard of Oz and progressed through the one movie over all 3 nights.

ok, wow. let's all take a deep breath.

have you seen Master & Commander

I still haven't seen the 2nd half of Master & Commander, which I started over 2 weeks ago now.

I also haven't seen the 2nd and 3rd LOTR movies (after falling asleep in the theater during the first one).

@mako outside of the trauma inflicted did you like the innocents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back