• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to bring back a legacy poster before this CT ends. Anybody hear from Say Hey/El Chupe lately? Come on down, Moonz !

did Jaws invent the trope of not showing the monster until later? and that was done accidentally since they couldn't get the shark to work.

We missed a critical window for the return of the Doofus - he just went back to work from paternity leave. He could've chimed in every now and then while the baby was sleeping. Selfish!!

We missed a critical window for the return of the Doofus - he just went back to work from paternity leave. He could've chimed in every now and then while the baby was sleeping. Selfish!!
dang

does he still live in NC? work in same business/field too?

he still tweets a lot, should channel some of that energy to communing with his OGBros

did Jaws invent the trope of not showing the monster until later? and that was done accidentally since they couldn't get the shark to work.

hm, it dates back further than Jaws. usually for technical reasons vs artistic. Spielberg retroactively seems to get a lot of praise but part of it was certainly his not liking the machine/it not working.

I had a conversation with a couple of colleagues yesterday who were not the least bit familiar with The Shawshank Redemption. I'm pretty sure one never heard of it and the other just kinda shook her head when I made a reference to it. I was vexed.
I learned last week that our receptionist has never seen Office Space, and she's not a zoomer, just an out of touch 55 year old. Maybe that movie was just culty though.

dang

does he still live in NC? work in same business/field too?
They have a house down in Georgetown South Carolina but I believe the plan is to relocate back to Winston in the next couple years pending family planning, interest rates, finding jobs, etc. but he's still working in the same industry he has the last few years down there.

Yeah the time is now to return!

They have a house down in Georgetown South Carolina but I believe the plan is to relocate back to Winston in the next couple years pending family planning, interest rates, finding jobs, etc. but he's still working in the same industry he has the last few years down there.

Yeah the time is now to return!
oh wow georgetown that's kind of a wild pick

you were always the more fun twin anyway, if he doesn't return :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back