• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow georgetown that's kind of a wild pick

you were always the more fun twin anyway, if he doesn't return :troll:
Great property value and reasonable location for his work area (Pawley's Island, Myrtle, Charleston) plus our mom has a beach house in Myrtle so close proximity there is great. We get to kill two birds with one stone every visit (visit family and get a beach trip in).

I want to bring back a legacy poster before this CT ends. Anybody hear from Say Hey/El Chupe lately? Come on down, Moonz !
good luck !

chat threads are a tricky balance. you have to bring the heat from post one. then you must follow up quickly and consistently (inconsistent) in order to achieve all your dreams. you could also vote for pedro. I hear that makes all your dreams come true.

Anybody in Greensboro got land to sell? I have about 5 different spam texts looking for some !

I follow a bunch of Wake Sports twitter accounts, and I am sure some of them are run by you guys on the board, but I have no clue who.

Day one of single puppy parenthood started off with a bang. Dog has been sick the last few weeks and is on a ton of meds - otherwise on the upswing - but one side effect of the meds is nausea and stomach issues. Of course after not having been sick for like two weeks, the dog vomited within two hours of my wife leaving.

Great property value and reasonable location for his work area (Pawley's Island, Myrtle, Charleston) plus our mom has a beach house in Myrtle so close proximity there is great. We get to kill two birds with one stone every visit (visit family and get a beach trip in).
Ah yes that is very convenient.

Kinda wild y'all ended up so far away from one another.

Day one of single puppy parenthood started off with a bang. Dog has been sick the last few weeks and is on a ton of meds - otherwise on the upswing - but one side effect of the meds is nausea and stomach issues. Of course after not having been sick for like two weeks, the dog vomited within two hours of my wife leaving.
Anti-fungals?

We put our younger pup on anti-biotics and steroids starting last week because she had a minor case of kennel cough AND was licking her paws realll bad. Luckily no stomach issues but she has been drinking/peeing a ton more, so had a few accidents on account of that :(

you know, there is some serious musical taste overlap between birdman and moonz

otoh birdman lives in alabama/florida or something and i'm not sure moonz could ever the way he talked about ATL (and his visits to CLT)

Anti-fungals?

We put our younger pup on anti-biotics and steroids starting last week because she had a minor case of kennel cough AND was licking her paws realll bad. Luckily no stomach issues but she has been drinking/peeing a ton more, so had a few accidents on account of that :(
Interestingly enough, she had kennel cough a few months ago which was likely some sort of secondary issue to hypothyrodism which caused esophogeal issues and pneumonia. She will be on thyroid meds for the rest of her life (she's 6.5) and it probably decreases overall life expectancy but short term prognosis is good. She was touch and go for a little bit. They don't know what the underlying cause is and have just ruled out a ton of stuff, but they think it's some kind of neuromuscular primary cause. Our vet said it is one of her "most interesting cases in years" which isn't really what you want to hear when you take the dog in.

But anti-biotics and steroids (she's on like five meds but tapering off steroids). It has also had the drinking/peeing/mistakes situation occur and the fun benefit of excessive hunger for a beagle who is already food obsessed so...that's been fun.

you know, there is some serious musical taste overlap between birdman and moonz

otoh birdman lives in alabama/florida or something and i'm not sure moonz could ever the way he talked about ATL (and his visits to CLT)
can't think of a single reason that moons would hate hotlanta. not one.

Interestingly enough, she had kennel cough a few months ago which was likely some sort of secondary issue to hypothyrodism which caused esophogeal issues and pneumonia. She will be on thyroid meds for the rest of her life (she's 6.5) and it probably decreases overall life expectancy but short term prognosis is good. She was touch and go for a little bit. They don't know what the underlying cause is and have just ruled out a ton of stuff, but they think it's some kind of neuromuscular primary cause. Our vet said it is one of her "most interesting cases in years" which isn't really what you want to hear when you take the dog in.
damnnnn that stinks, hope the meds help her QOL for sure

Yeah she's obviously uncomfortable at times but is her normal energetic hungry self when she's not just lounging around. We have to feed her upright and keep her upright for 10-15 minutes after every meal.

Yeah she's obviously uncomfortable at times but is her normal energetic hungry self when she's not just lounging around. We have to feed her upright and keep her upright for 10-15 minutes after every meal.
jeeez, does this mean a mandatory walk after every meal time or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back