• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have sand in my ear from visiting one of chicago's beaches yesterday

@mako outside of the trauma inflicted did you like the innocents
Amazing cinematography, great performances from the kids. Creepy af but man hard to watch if you have a 4yo and a 7yo.

Especially the
scene where the mom stabs her daughter and the kid asks for a bandaid. It was just too much for me

Amazing cinematography, great performances from the kids. Creepy af but man hard to watch if you have a 4yo and a 7yo.

Especially the
scene where the mom stabs her daughter and the kid asks for a bandaid. It was just too much for me

That was brutal.

Don’t watch Goodnight Mommy

I recall listening to Tom Green on a podcast recently and he was literally living in a van down by the river with his dog.

I've posted this before but I don't really care for horror, or at least the supernatural/slasher stuff. Unless you count Silence of the Lambs as a slasher. I like some horror-adjacent movies like that, Jaws, and Alien, but not things like Jason, Halloween, Freddy, Texas Chainsaw, etc.

Yea I pretty much like all the halloweens, even the second one in this trilogy. But this one did not hit.
That's a bummer. I did enjoy the big john little john scene in the last one, but probably will pass on Ends.

Happy Tuesday everybody. Tuesdays are actually my Monday so I'm of course here to banter early on and kick this week off RIGHT. Ended up going with a fresh tomato & feta pasta dish with a balsamic glaze for dinner paired with some natural Sicilian wine for dinner. It was delicious - I think probably better with goat cheese instead of feta just for additional flavor profile but we live and we learn.

How's everybody doing today?

I had a conversation with a couple of colleagues yesterday who were not the least bit familiar with The Shawshank Redemption. I'm pretty sure one never heard of it and the other just kinda shook her head when I made a reference to it. I was vexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back