• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Biff got his blowouts so he could enjoy his oyster party which I assume isn’t code some weird suburban Charlotte sex thing.

Oof, games like that are probably good for the reminder that it’s not healthy for me to be this emotionally invested in the results of a sports team that I’m not actually a part of, or even know personally anyone that is.

Being invested in pro/college sports is an enjoyable hobby, but it shouldn’t have the ability to wreck my mood to the point where I don’t even want to participate in my fun weekend plans anymore.
Did my wife write this post?

My wife has some weird Halloween music channel running. It's everything from Rhianna, Ghostbusters (bustin' makes me feel good too Ray!), flying purple people eater, nightmare before Christmas, and on.
Something comes on and fnl says "I listened to this my Sr year in hs."

Yeah, fnl, but now it's a punchline.

My daughter has friends over to watch horror movies projected on the wall of our living room. I've had my fill of horror for one day.
I'm watching football downstairs and I hear people being massacred by chainsaws upstairs. Sounds more pleasant than a certain 3rd quarter that shall remain nameless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back