• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to my fox news, reagan republican, no actual information voter fnl parot every possible talking point at my wife. The breadth of non information his spewing is pretty incredible. All feelings no filler. His knowledge is miles wide an an inch deep. Can't even fill a cup like that.

In case y'all are wondering its only about half of all government employees that are wastful. That's probably equally split between dems and pubs. Right fnl?

My rotisserie basket opened up twice yesterday while smoking wings and dumped the wings straight onto the burning coals.

Deciding whether to buy a new basket with latches for $90 or $6 of baling wire.

Good things…

Yesterday: Pizza Italiano…Burke Street delivery.

Today: Good coffee, bacon, eggs, blueberry pancakes.

Simple pleasures.
Nice. Bacon, eggs and blueberry pancakes was our breakfast too. Good recovery comfort food.

Sounds like y’all had amazing weekends. I spent 12 hours moving yesterday with a cold. And just read supposedly you’re not supposed to blow your nose when you have a cold, WTF?

Sounds like y’all had amazing weekends. I spent 12 hours moving yesterday with a cold. And just read supposedly you’re not supposed to blow your nose when you have a cold, WTF?
wat, I think you can definitely blow your nose you just don't wanna blow it too hard

tho if you haven't been playin' that sinus rinse game you gotta get on that, it's a life changer when it comes to cold symptom management

wat, I think you can definitely blow your nose you just don't wanna blow it too hard

tho if you haven't been playin' that sinus rinse game you gotta get on that, it's a life changer when it comes to cold symptom management
Getting a neti pot was a game changer for me

Getting a neti pot was a game changer for me
brother, a sinus rinse bottle is way easier to use and better than a neti pot, just get a neilmed one off amazon or pick one up at walgreens/cvs (they come with a ton of saline packets usually too, which u gotta have)

no sideways headtilting, easier to clean, more controlled and less messy imo

brother, a sinus rinse bottle is way easier to use and better than a neti pot, just get a neilmed one off amazon or pick one up at walgreens/cvs (they come with a ton of saline packets usually too, which u gotta have)

no sideways headtilting, easier to clean, more controlled and less messy imo

How often do ya use it when ya have a cold ? Like hourly ?

How often do ya use it when ya have a cold ? Like hourly ?
Twice a day usually, once in the morning to get a nice rinse-out of nightly junk build-up, and then again in the evening closer to bed.

If the cold is real bad then 3 times a day (AM/Lunch-ish/Evening before bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back