• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wr took the kids to one of those exurb “farm” places for hay rides and corn mazes and stuff so I missed the game on tv. WHAT’D I MISS???

Actually I can barely handle the stress of watching live plus wrangling kids and life so even if I was around I’d probably not have even checked the score during the game let alone watch it.

If there's one solace from today it's that the usual suspects have been able to hold back on starting a bunch of one thought threads on the sports board. I'm proud of them, I guess.

Everybody post something good that happened today

I got a very good ski helmet that retails for $140 for $60 at a massive sale this morning.

Oh and I went to the doctor and all checked out fine

But it kinda seemed like a waste of time?? All they did was ask me questions and listen to my breathing. Was kinda bummed I think? Is that how all general wellness checks are? Do I need to schedule a different kind of appointment? Should I be doing blood work as a young adult?

There is a stark difference on Instagram between what your friends with kids are doing on Halloween weekend and what your friends without kids are doing.

Went out with my wife for a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. I had beef tartare and scallops with pork belly jam. Then we went to a Halloween salsa party with a 13 person band.

I'm in Bogotá and I went to my friend's school where she's an English teacher to help her out. The kids were amazing and asked me really fun questions about the United States, my favorite food, all kinds of stuff. It was amazing
Dude, fucking yes.

I was at a very fancy and very fun wedding last night at a Philly art museum. The highlight was after the reception, around 11, they had a New Orleans second line style brass band play the wedding party through the streets of downtown Philly past City Hall and to the after party.

You wouldn’t think that the best Huevos Rancheros I’ve ever had in my life would have been served by Albanians in Myrtle Beach but life is full of surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back