• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a place called LA Draught that just opened up that’s currently sitting on a 5 star help review which is walkable which is in my immediate future

The first dump in a freshly cleaned public toilet is one of the finer things in life.
There are several days at the office where this is the bright spot of my day. Go up one floor to the bathrooms outside of the c suite, solid wooden doors on the stalls, little phone holders, and spotless bowls. A tradition unlike any other.

If I were to ask you to name the winningest QB for each NFL franchise, how many of the 32 do you think you could get right?

I just tried and got 21.

Last edited:
i seriously think i might get 10 total. is there a link to a quiz?

Had a dogshit Saturday and a beautiful Sunday

Wife let me sleep in, got dressed and we took the girls to a trunk or treat food trust festival at the childrens museum, invited grandma, got a stupid spicy chicken sandwich, kids had a blast, wife took the girls home and I went with my mom to a Winston breweries chili cook off at the porch then had some great beers and played in the beer pong tournament, came home and played outside with my girls, made cookies, watched exhibition basketball game on tv, put the girls to bed,

Grew up with it. Definitely don’t have it. I know at some point that I did back in college maybe.

I think my wife tried to buy it at one point when we were dating.

Young Gen Xer here and I agree.

We usually get a block of parmesan (sometimes asiago) from Costco and shred it ourselves. You can keep the block in the freezer and it keeps longer and shreds fine.

Young Gen Xer here and I agree.

We usually get a block of parmesan (sometimes asiago) from Costco and shred it ourselves. You can keep the block in the freezer and it keeps longer and shreds fine.
Far and away the best bang for your buck and getting the whole block definitely sets you up to do way more with it.

Costco paneer is also a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back